Between 1892 and 1921, 96 of the Saxon class IV K locomotives were built, among them road number 145 in 1908. On the DRG it was assigned road number 99 555, which was also used in operation on the DR. In 1962, this locomotive was rebuilt and among other things, it was given a new boiler, cab, and water tanks. The locomotive remained in use this way until 1973. It was not then scrapped but was set up as a memorial. In 2002, it was brought to Bertsdorf and it was restored to its original condition as road number 145 of the Royal Saxon State Railroad. Since 2009, this 29 metric ton locomotive has been in use again on the Zittau Narrow Gauge Railroad, where it satisfies all tasks with its performance of 210 horsepower and its maximum speed of 25 km/h / 16 mph. However, it is currently being overhauled, and it is planned that it will be presented - when it is in use again - with road number 184 with the cars of the Saxon freight train. The locomotive with this road number was delivered in 1914 directly from the builder to Zittau.