The car, number C 32 of the LD – or Landquart-Davos Railroad – is one of the oldest units on the Rhaetian Railroad. It was built in 1889, the first year of the foundation of this railroad company. At that time, it already had the car number 32. Later it was in use on the RhB under various car numbers, until it ended its career in 1940 as a passenger car and entered maintenance service as a workshop car. Between 1996 and 1999, it was restored to its original condition and after that, it was used as car number C 2012 together with other historic cars. Since 2019, it has run again with its original paint scheme and its old number C 32.