This car was built in 1897 and delivered to the Rhaetian Railroad with car number C 66. It was a passenger car from the first year of the railroad. It ran with different car numbers until 1944. After that, it went into railroad maintenance as crew car Xk 9039. Restoration of the car began in 2015, and it was returned to its original condition with the former car number C 66. Another old-timer is thus available to the RhB for use with the famous Crocodile or the class G 4/5 steam locomotives.
|Gauge / Design type||G /|