Car number C 32 of the LD – pronounced Landquart-Davos Railroad – is the oldest passenger car on the Rhaetian Railroad. It was built in 1889, the first year of the founding of the railroad company. At that time, it already had the car number C 32. Later it was in use on the RhB under various car numbers, until it ended its career as a passenger car in 1940 and was used as a workshop car in railroad maintenance service. Between 1996 and 1999, it was restored to its original condition and after that, it was in use as car number C 2012 along with other historic cars. Since 2019, it has been running again with its original paint scheme and its first number C 32.
This is a model of an RhB passenger car, 3rd class. It is the version in the green paint scheme of the former Landquart-Davos Railroad, just like the cars currently in use on the RhB as museum cars. The paint scheme and lettering are prototypical. The car has a complete reproduction of the interior details. Train route signs are included. The car has metal spoked wheelsets. Length over the buffers 45 cm / 17-3/4".
This car goes with the new 23407 Crocodile.