This decoder is suitable for using your locomotive in digital operation (DCC, mfx) as well as in analog operation (DC). It can be installed in all LGB locomotives and powered units from 2014 on with the new 28-pin interface connector that have one or two motors. It can handle a maximum of 2 LGB motors. Many locomotives and powered units with the old 10-pin interface connector can be converted by using the 55529 interface connector adapter.
- Total load maximum of 4 amps, motor output maximum of 3 amps
- Locomotive address can be programed for 1 – 10239
- 14 or 28 (128) speed levels
- Analog and digital load compensation control can be adapted to different types of locomotives
- Parallel control for all light and function outputs
- Programmable blinking light and short term functions
These and other functions can be programmed MTS – PC – decoder programming module (LGB 55045), and with the Märklin Central Station II (60215).